Remember Bullenhuser Damm
Workshop III Statements
- Remembrance should be combined with the internet in the sense that more of the correct information is available to children and adults around the world.
- We think that remembrance ceremonies should be broadcasted live online but should still be held locally.
- It is important to remember the Shoah.
- Respect all People.
- I think that we should talk about history with our ancestors.
- We learn from our ancestors because they remember history and can teach us a lot.
- The places are important and have to be kept alive so that people are reminded of what has happened.
- It must not be forgotten and the same mistakes shouldn’t be made again.
- We need to keep talking about it, from generation to generation.
- The way of remembrance shouldn’t change a lot from the way we remember today.